Head of Marketing – Cosmetics
Salary: £55,000 – £60,000 + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Office Based: Redditch, UK
The Requirements of Head of Marketing:
- Ideally you will hold a qualification relevant to marketing and/or business
- Right now, you will be a Brand Manager or Marketing Manager with extensive marketing and brand-building experience in a highly commercial organization
- You must have experience working within FMCG such as Beauty, Cosmetics, Gifting or Seasonal Products etc.
- Knowledge and experience operating at a Strategic Leadership level with experience of both line management and leading cross-functional teams.
- Developing and delivering innovative and successful marketing and brand activity
- You will have experience of creating compelling brand propositions, managing brand, product portfolios and P&Ls
- Proven success of engaging teams and businesses to help shape their thinking and outcomes
- You will have strong communication and influencing skills
- You would have strong understanding of consumer-research techniques and evidence of securing the investment to fund these based on solid ROI
- Highly proficient in MS Office systems including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Full and clean Driving licence
The Role of Head of Marketing:
- The Head of Marketing will be the Guru and In-House Champion of brand and marketing
- Delivering compelling international brand propositions which deliver clear and differentiated offers aligned to consumer and market needs, driving exceptional revenue and profit growth.
- Leading the strategic development of our brands and ranges and delivering the brand and communication strategy and subsequent activity plans
- Identifying the market trends and delivering the consumer insight
- Using insight and trend data to shape our NPD pipeline and ranges
- Manage the brand & portfolio P&L to deliver exceptional growth
- Leading the consumer & customer communication strategy & plan
- Create a positive lasting brand impression both within the business and externally with customers and consumers to improve product sales and market share.
- Deliver innovative, cost-effective brand and marketing activity and campaigns which cut-through to grow market share and brand reputation
- Translate the brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead marketing and brand development, developing clear, distinctive and ownable brand stories, tone of voice and brand hierarchies, supported by clear effective content at each touch point throughout the consumer and product journey
- Develop and deliver appropriate support and resources for the sales and commercial teams to be able to use internationally to support the range development and selling cycle
- In conjunction with the Category Management team support the development of a gap analysis, range matrix & distribution strategy for each brand for each season
- Liaise with the NPD/Marketing team to ensure full understanding of briefs and support as required to meet product criteria
The Company & Opportunity:
- My client is of the of UK’s top toiletry gift brands
- They are a family owned business who have a strong reputation for looking after and nurturing their people
- All of the staff within my client’s organisation live and breathe their values which consist of:
- Results first; being easy for customers to do business with; keeping promises and having passion for everything which they do!
For more information about the Head of Marketing role or to apply send your CV now to Anna@beautifulrecruitment.com or call Anna today on 0203 911 1000.
To apply for this role, you must have the right to work in the UK.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.