Facialist – Face Treatment Expert
Job Type: Part time
Salary: Up to £23,000 PA + Quartley treatment + Starter Park + 20 holidays plus 8 Bank holidays + Free uniforms
Location: South Kensington
Are you a 5* skin specialist looking for a new position for the new year?
Can you provide luxury facials and skin treatments?
Would you be interested in working for one of the best skin treatment spaces in London?
If YES please read more about an outstanding opportunity I am currently recruiting for!!
The Requirements of the Body Treatment Expert:
- Level 3 NVQ in Beauty
- Min of 3 years’ experience
- You must be highly professional, well presented and hold a Level 3 NVQ in Beauty with over 3 years’ experience within a 4/5* establishment
- Professional training and technology courses can be provided to successful candidates.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide Bespoke Facials
- Facial Technology treatments (Training is provided)
- Taking the client on a 360 holistic journey
- Building relationships and rapport with all clients
- Usually providing 4 treatments a day (MAX is 6)
Desirable but not essential:
- Bilingual (East European/Russian/Italian)
- Ability to provide the following treatments:
- Oxygen Infusion
- High Frequency
- Pharmaceutical Grade Peel
- Micro Needling
- Radio Frequency
About my Client:
A wellness space located in South Kensington, offering an immersive and extensive experience, created to energise, engage and enlighten. Treatments go beyond the treatment room, to heal and inspire through the senses. Gathering together like-minded people, challenging guests to stretch intellect and imagination with thought provoking events and wellbeing concepts. My client offers guests the tools to enrich every aspect of their wellbeing, from skincare and massage to nutrition and mindfulness.
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Avanda today on 020 3911 1000.
To apply for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.