Senior Chemist – Sun Care
Salary: £30,000 – £47,000, 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays + day off for your Birthday, Free Parking, Staff Discount + Excellent Other Benefits and Progression Opportunities!
Are you an experienced Chemist in the field of Sun Care? Is progression and professional development important to you?
Then read on as this well-established cosmetic manufacturer could be the ideal place for you!
- Right now, you will have 5+ years experience in the formulation of Sun Care products such as sun creams, sun lotions, sun blocks, sun oils & fake tans.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level within a Cosmetic Science or Chemistry subject, this is not essential if you have a solid work experience of doing a similar role.
- Be able demonstrate your knowledge on how to develop a product from start to finish on a broad range of Sun Care products.
- Excellent people & project management skills is essential.
- FDA regulations experience
- Being able to efficiently prioritise and manage your own work load.
- To be an effective communicator at all levels, inside and outside of the business.
- Passionate & enthusiastic about driving innovation in this category and providing solutions vs. problems.
- The position will report directly to the Account Head of R&D, you will specialise in the Sun Care section and have ownership of 30-40 formulations at one time.
- You will have access to state-of-the-art facilities and develop Sun Care products from start to finish.
- 2x Junior Sun Care Chemists reporting into you, you will be managing and overseeing their training.
- Working closely with the management team on all new product Sun Care briefs and liaise directly with customer contacts when required.
- Organising and monitoring all the required testing and communicate results to marketing colleagues and the Technical Director.
- Our client is a market-leader in the manufacturing of luxury personal care products. The reason for the position is due to the huge growth the company has made, they have grown by 40% in the last 3 years which makes it a brilliant opportunity for progression.
- You will be working amongst fellow subject matter experts who are passionate about Chemistry & Formulations and have the goal to produce fantastic Sun Care products.
- The company has a team of longstanding employees and for each 5 years of service you get an extra day holiday!
- They supply a variety of products – you will never have such an opportunity to formulate again!
- Large technical team internationally – plenty of scope for progression as they always promote within!
- As well as supporting the Junior Chemist, you will also be trained on branded and private label products.
For more information about the Senior Chemist role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eleanor today on 0203 911 1000.