Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 + Commission + Car Allowance/Company Car + Company pension + 20 Holidays and Bank Holidays
Territory: UK Wide
The Requirements of the Account Manager:
- Ideally you will have a wealth of sales experience within the field of Essential Oils
- Right now you could be a Business Development Manager, Sales Representative, Account Manager or similar within the Essential Oils and Fragrance sectors
- You will be experienced in selling Essential Oils as a raw ingredient into Fragrance, Flavours & Food
- Must be willing to travel throughout the UK and Europe as required
- Must hold a full and clean driving licence
The Role of Account Manager:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within specific market or geographical areas to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Develop and build relationships with new clients
- Attend industry functions, such as association events, exhibitions and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that your role will continue to enhance the company’s performance
- My client is a specialist in the source and supply of essential oils from across the globe
- They are one of the most renowned names in the essential oils market internationally
- Their products are assisting businesses to manufacture the highest quality fragrances, cosmetics, foods, beverages and pharmaceuticals across the globe
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to Owen@beautifulrecruitment.com or call Owen today on 0203 911 1000.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.