Salary: £18,000-£23,000 (DOE)
Part Time & Full Time positions
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Paid training
- Birthday off
Looking for a friendly and professional Beauty Therapist/Nail Technician to join the team, providing a high standard of service and creating a welcoming atmosphere where clients can relax and enjoy their treatments. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a beauty salon and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The role is exciting, rewarding and enables you to thrive and grow as part of our team.
Treatments include Strip Waxing, Hot Waxing, Intimate Waxing, Dermalogica Facials, Massage, Body Treatments, Gel Manicures and Gel Pedicures, Nail Enhancements including Acrylic and Nail Extensions, Tinting, LVL Lashes, Threading and HD Brows. Training Provided if required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct all treatments in a professional manner
- Greet and serve clients in a welcoming manner
- Engage and interact with clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Assist fellow team members if required
- Must be qualified in Level 3 Beauty Therapy
- Must have at least 3 years work experience
An exciting job with challenges and opportunities every day which will fuel your passion for the industry.
- Commission on treatments and products
- Training plan
- Family discount on treatments
- Staff discount on treatments
- Staff retail discount
- Progression opportunities
- Store credit available on products and services
- Fully insured through BABTAC*
- Good holiday with a DAY OFF for your birthday
For more information about the Beauty Therapist role apply or send your CV now to email@example.com or call Mahalia today on 0203 9111000.
All applicants must have valid right to work in the UK.