Salary: £18,000-£23,000 (DOE)
Part Time & Full Time positions
Looking for a friendly and professional Beauty Therapists to join the team, providing a high standard of service and creating a welcoming atmosphere where clients can relax and enjoy their treatments. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a beauty salon and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The role is exciting, rewarding and enables you to thrive and grow as part of our team.
Treatments include Strip Waxing, Hot Waxing, Intimate Waxing, Dermalogica Facials, Gel Manicures and Gel Pedicures, Nail Enhancements including Acrylic and Nail Extensions, Tinting, LVL Lashes, Threading and HD Brows.
Training Provided if required
- Must be qualified in Level 2 or 3 Beauty Therapy
- Must have at least 3 years work experience
An exciting job with challenges and opportunities every day which will fuel your passion for the industry.
- Great commission, paid monthly
- 15 paid vacation days, 10 paid sick-leave days, and your birthday off!
- Enjoy substantial savings on products and treatments
- Employees also get to share savings with their friends and family
- Competitive salary
- Family and staff discount on treatments and retail products
For more information about the Beauty Therapist role apply or send your CV now to email@example.com or call Mahalia today on 0203 9111000.
All applicants must have valid right to work in the UK.