Salary: £16,000-£19,000 (DOE)
An exciting opportunity for a Beauty Therapist to join an established team. The philosophy is to deliver quality to guests. With this in mind, there is a learning and development process to develop all employees and assist them. The process ensures everyone meets their individual and company needs, including internal and internationally recognised qualifications.
- Using a range of top products including Vita Liberata, Germaine de Capuccini and Jessica to deliver an extensive range of treatments.
- Looking for qualified therapists with experience working in a similar environment to join a busy team to ensure they meet the needs of our guests, whilst ensuring a sensible diary for each therapist.
- Looking for enthusiastic and professional individuals with excellent customer service skills. Full product and service training will be provided as part of your induction.
- NVQ Level 2 minimum
- NVQ Level 3 an advantage
- Previous Spa/Salon experience
- High standard of personal appearance
- Pro-active approach to work duties
- Confident manner and good team player
- Flexible and able to cover reception duties as and when required
- CACI and Skin Breeze Trained (Desirable)
- Lava Shells Trained (Desirable)
- Germaine de Capuccini Trained (Desirable)
- Vita Liberata Trained (Desirable)
- Jessica Trained (Desirable)
For more information about the Beauty Therapist role apply or send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mahalia today on 0203 9111000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.