Boutique Retail Facialist
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 (DOE) + 28 Days Holidays (inc. Bank holidays) + Commission (5% Net sales) + £300.00 per quarter product allocation + In house and 3rd party training
The Requirements of Retail Facialist
- Educated to Level 4/Level 3 in Beauty Therapy, Spa Therapy, Skin Therapy/Skincare etc.
- The Retail Racialist must have prolific experience working in a similar prominent establishment with exacting clientele and be accustomed to VIP’s and delivering an esteemed service
- You will be retail savvy with a proven track record for selling with demonstrable KPI’s
- Displaying a personable with a positive demeanour is vital to succeed as a Retail Facialist
- Strong Retail Background/ Creative Merchandising Skills / Excellent Treatment Capabilities / Consistent High Target Achiever
- Advanced skincare knowledge and Skin Peels
- Experience in Radio Frequency, Derma-roller / Micro-Needling, and Lymphatic Drainage would be an advantage
- Impeccable Five Star Polished Presentation is key
The Role of Retail Facialist:
- The Retail Therapist will be the face of my client’s well-renowned award-winning brand,
- You will exude the image, voice, lifestyle and personal commitment to the client’s philosophy
- Within this position you will perform micro treatments, LED Light Therapy, Endymed RF etc.
- As Retail Therapist you are also responsible for retailing in the store itself with the award-winning product line
- This is an amazing opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious clinics in London alongside one of the most prominent therapists in the world
- My client’s treatments and products are renowned for delivering simply outstanding results
- They boast a reputation as one of the most highly regarding clinics and brands throughout the country, priding themselves on their quality and service
- Their philosophy on ingredients combines intense cosmeceutical science with sheer luxury and pure botanicals for incredible results
- They are a multi-award-winning business, having received acclaim for multiple of their treatments and own branded products
- This role is working in their marquee clinic, which is often host to VIP clientele
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to Anna@beautifulrecruitment.com or call Anna today on 0203 911 1000.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.