Business Development Manager
Location: Scotland – Field Based – Scotland & Northern England
Basic Salary Circa: £28,000-£33,000 + OTE £45-50,000 + 20 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays) + Additional Day for each year up to 25 Days + Company Car + Fuel Card + iPhone + iPad + Cash Float + Lunch Allowance + Product Allowance + Uniforms + One Admin Day
My client is one of the market leading brands in the Skincare sector. They specialise in anti-ageing, skincare, body care, fragrance & masks. They started in Pharmacies and now have a presence in Pharmacies and Department Stores; they also have Spas worldwide where they offer high end treatments with their product. The company uses all-natural products and is active in Toxicology and Ecology.
- You will have the ability to create and maintain strong professional relationships within the existing spa and retail partners
- To meet all sell in targets
- Set and host events in sites as required and meet sell through targets
- You will be responsible for strategic development of existing partners and research, qualifying, presenting and winning New Business accounts in line with the company Brand Standards and set objectives
- You will be managing 35 accounts across Ireland / Northern Ireland
- Train all accounts in technical treatments where necessary
- Ensure strategic research is carried out in all areas of New Business from; Hotel, Health & Fitness and Day Spa taking into consideration the Brands position
- To manage accounts, stock levels, develop sell through figures, visual merchandising and setting promotions
- Prepare and participate in all Sales Meetings
- Represent the brand at trade shows, corporate presentations and on sales visits to network and conduct market research
- Negotiate with stake holders regarding New Business to conclude a successful partnership as well as developing and presenting quotes and proposals new business opportunities
- Effective communication skills
- Sales & Retail experience within the Skincare or Beauty industry
- Work well under pressure
- Posses NVQ Level 2/3 in Beauty Therapy
- You must demonstrate ability to deliver; sales, profit and market share objectives nationally
This is an immediate requirement so please apply today by sending your up to date word CV and current package details to: firstname.lastname@example.org you can call Avanda confidentially for more information on; 020 3911 1000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.