Business Development Manager – Beauty
Salary: £29,515 (Rising to £31,000 after 6 Month Probation) + Excellent Commission Structure (Uncapped) + Pension (4% matched) + 20 days Holiday + Stats and Christmas leave (2 further days given after 2 years)
Location: North UK
- 2 Years’ experience working as a Sales Representative, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Executive or similar within the Skincare / Cosmetics sector
- You will be working with customers such as Salon’s, Spa’s building relationships with these accounts to maximise sales revenue – Experience of sales to retail accounts would also be beneficial
- Qualified to at least Level 3 within Beauty Therapy or a related subject/discipline
- Ideally you will also have some Professional Beauty experience, having worked as a Skincare Therapist / Beauty Therapist following your qualification
- Knowledge and training within the area of Aromatherapy Treatments would be highly advantageous
- Driving sales of the Aromatherapeutic skincare product range
- Opening up accounts across the Salon & Spa sector
- Work consultatively with your accounts to develop and nurture them over time
- Promote the idea of Franchising wherever possible throughout your customer base
- Provide training where required to customers as well as internally with colleague
- Attending relevant trade shows and exhibitions for the Beauty & Cosmetics industry
The Company & Opportunity:
- Our client is a premium skincare and treatments brand covering three specific categories; face, body and sun.
- Their treatments are available in over 1,000 spas and salons throughout the UK and worldwide.
- This is a great opportunity to work within a prestigious brand that truly looks after their employees and have a friendly and personable working environment.
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to Owen@beautifulrecruitment.com or call Owen today on 0203 911 1000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.