Business Development Manager – Personal Care & Fragrance
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 + Great Commission Scheme + 25 Holidays + Stats + Lunch Allowance & Travelling expenses covered
Location: Anywhere in UK
- You will currently be a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Territory Manager or Sales Representative in the Personal Care, Fragrance or Cosmetics industry selling into Pharmacy Chains, Pharmacy Groups, Ecommerce Platforms
- Have experience selling into Look Fantastic, Zalando, Amazon, Lloyds Pharmacy Group, Boots, Tesco, ASDA, and similar retailers
- To be successful in this role, you will have 4+ years’ experience in a role where you are winning new business & new accounts in retailers that are mentioned above
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing, etc.
- Have a general understanding of marketing and ecommerce sales strategies
- As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing and developing new accounts and sales within the Pharmacy, Amazon and general Retail channels which are relatively new channels for my client
- You will be knocking on doors to open new accounts offering a range of products in the Fragrance, Perfume, Cosmetics, Skincare & Toiletries with their own brands and licensed products
- Constantly promoting the products to larger retailers and regional groups
- Calling in on existing customers and up selling the products and developing the existing business
- Identifying & developing new accounts throughout the region
- You will be responsible for targeted sales and distribution within the area
- Targeting and developing new market sectors for the products to be sold in to
- Responsibility for managing your own diary to ensure you get the maximum results
- Reporting into the Head of Sales for this role you may also support on larger National Accounts for the business and have the opportunity to develop your career further
The Company & Opportunity:
- My client are a UK toiletries and cosmetics company based in West London, and they are part of a company that is a global supplier of fragrance and beauty care products as a result of that they are able to provide big company services and resources.
- They pride themselves on anticipating, understanding and satisfying the needs and requirements of our customers, both retailers and consumers alike – their main focus is on creative and innovative product design and development and ensuring that all final products are both high quality and affordable
- The company launches new products very regularly and are always keeping up to date with current trends in the market within the beauty & fragrance sector
- You may start out as the Business Development Manager but the opportunities to grow within the business is definitely there whether that be a promotion within the UK team or an opportunity to move internationally within the company
For more information about the Business Development Manager role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chelsie today on 0203 911 1000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the Business Development Manager, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.