Location: Leeds City Centre (Office Based)
A rewarding and challenging prospect that offers excellent money-making potential, full training and opportunity for career progression.
Beautiful Recruitment are a privately owned specialist FMCG, beauty, fashion and retail recruitment company operating across the UK & Europe. We recruit across the full life cycle of a product, from NPD, R&D, testing, packaging & labelling, manufacture, commercialisation, advertising & PR, Retail & Customer Service. We are currently looking for two Business Development Managers to start ASAP, you will receive nothing but support and feel valued as a member of the team!
Day-to-Day of the role:
- Source vacancies using the internet/social media and telephone
- Approach existing client contacts as well as new decision makers and prospective customers directly to secure their recruiting requirements over the telephone
- Place adverts on the Company website and other job portals to attract applicants
- Network with existing accounts/ industry contacts to source new vacancies and secure telephone appointments for consultants to take their specific job requirements to include engineering/IT, sales, marketing, technical support, finance, customer service from trainee to board level appointments
- Find vacancy leads to convert into money making opportunities through social media/competitor awareness and networking activities
- Book in telephone appointments with Consultants/Clients to convert into live jobs for our recruitment team to fill
- Updating & maintaining the database with client details
Whilst the role is predominantly telephone/office based in the heart of Leeds City Centre there may be the opportunity to attend industry/trade conferences in the UK and overseas to secure new business.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 – 12 months experience doing Business Development / Recruitment
- Target driven with a passion to succeed
- You will be flexible and have a can-do attitude
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal is a must
- Potential to earn £65k (OTE)
- Subsidised monthly gym membership
- 28 days holiday
- Healthcare cash plan
- Day off for birthday
- Ongoing in-house training with expert trainers
If you have already worked in recruitment and are now looking for your next challenge and think you have got what it takes to join our team then please email your CV & cover letter to: Blaise@langtonhowarth.com or call Blaise today on 0113 243 3499 for a confidential chat. Immediate interviews and start dates are available.