Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 + Bonus (£320 per month achievable) + Additional Bonuses + 28 Days Holiday
Location: Nottingham or Harley Street, London
The Requirements of Clinical Therapist:
- The Clinical Therapist must hold a minimum qualification of NVQ Level 3 – NVQ Level 4 is preferred
- You must have previous experience as an Aesthetic Therapist
- Ideally you will have experience of treatments such as Laser and Chemical Peels
- Must have the ability to cross-sell other treatments and/or products where possible
The Role of Clinical Therapist:
- Demonstrate and deliver clinical therapy treatments in a safe and effective manner
- Ensure you are up to date with all regulatory and operational training
- Participate in the assistance with compliance of all CQC requirements within the business pertaining to your area of work
- Assessments and Audits to ensure a safe working environment at all times within the therapy department
- Generate revenue within the therapy areas through treatments, consultations and product sales working to targets
- Generate business ensuring the clinic appointments are full for therapy treatments and cross promote to other areas within the business wherever possible
- My client provides patients with Clinical Therapy treatments in a professional and consultative manner
- They are one of the leading Clinics in the UK and are able to provide you with a holistic approach to aesthetic healthcare delivering outstanding results
- My client is recognised by patients as well as practitioners as being a leading and trustworthy provider of a comprehensive range of both surgical and non-surgical aesthetic care treatments
- Their priority is to always look after clients in a responsible, professional and ethical manner before, during and following treatments
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to Mahalia@beautifulrecruitment.com or call Mahalia today on 0203 911 1000.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the Sales Manager, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.