Salary: Wide Open DOE + Free Parking On-site + Discount on Products + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Positive Working Environment
Office Based: Peterborough, UK
The Requirements of Creative Designer:
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Previous packaging design experience is preferred. You may have been designing packaging for Personal Care, Health & Beauty, Food & Beverage, FMCG, Magazines etc.
- Right now you may be a Creative Designer, Packaging Designer or Graphic Designer
- The Creative Designer must be experienced within 3D Design
- Good photography skills
- Illustration skills an advantage
- Experience and knowledge of print an advantage but not essential
- Full Driving Licence
- Commutable within one hour of Peterborough
- Excellent communication skills: written and oral and of course, non-verbal
- Good lateral thinker – shows creativity and innovation
- Pivotal team player + has a collaborative approach
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Deadline driven and motivated: self-starter: a ‘can do’ attitude
- Successful within a fast paced environment: responds well to pressure and change
The Role of Creative Designer:
- Packaging Design – Working as an integral part of the branded team to create new designs for branded ranges or extending existing ranges for both branded and private labels sectors
- Digital Marketing Support – Creating assets for branded marketing to use across multiple social media platforms and branded websites
- In-store Merchandising – Designs for FSDU, hotspots and shelf product displays, working to specific store and brand guidelines
- Mock Ups – Create realistic, professional mock ups of conceptual products for customer presentations and display at trade exhibitions
- Photography – New and existing product photography, lifestyle and product placement for marketing assets
- Trade shows/Exhibitions – Creating corporate branded elements for our trade show stands such as wall fabrics and free-standing banners
The Company & Opportunity:
- My client is a leading manufacturer of private label personal care products with over 250 years’ experience in the business
- They are proud to supply some of the UK’s leading retailers including the top supermarkets and chemists with their Health & Beauty Products, their product ranges include: skincare, hair care, hard soaps, luxury bathing, candles, alcohol fillings, cosmetic packaging as well as much more!
- They are expert at taking a client’s blue sky brief and concept products to finished product in a very short space of time to be stocked product on the shop floor, with the most modern high tech manufacturing plant utilising sophisticated production equipment, they have an established reputation for exceptional NPD, product innovation, customer service and high quality product portfolio and are the only company in the UK with the capabilities for private label, branded label, licensed brands, alcohol filling, candles and hard soap manufacturing right now
- Their facilities and the highly talented and long-standing staff in the business allows our client to work the full production cycle from concept to completion at a rapid pace to meet the needs of retailers and consumers
- Opportunities to progress within this business are endless, they are a highly innovative company that are winning awards and market share year on year in all categories. Their business is always changing so there might be the permanent opportunities at the end of the maternity cover / 12 months contract. The progress is real based upon your success
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to Owen@beautifulrecruitment.com or call Owen today on 0203 911 1000.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.