Customer Marketing Co-ordinator – Beauty
Salary: Up to £28,000 Basic DOE + Pension (4% matched) + 20 days Holiday + stats and Christmas leave (2 further days given after 2 years) + Free Parking on site + £400 worth of product at trade price + friendly working environment and epic Christmas parties!
Location: Ascot, Berkshire
- Experience working as a Brand Manager, Product Development, Social Media/ Marketing and PR, Marketing Coordinator/ Executive or similar role – ideally you would have worked on a Christmas/seasonal packaging offer or project within a Beauty/ Cosmetics environment
- You must be working within the Beauty/ Cosmetics, Spa, Skincare, Haircare, Fragrance or closely related industry right now
- Personable, presentable and articulate with effective project management skills
Other skills could include (but not essential):
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Accurate and creative copy-writing skills important with a keen eye for detail and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Manage, mentor and monitor two team members to deliver on their responsibilities for the main brand, in line with brand guidelines.
- Engaging and acquiring new customers using various techniques and approaches.
- Working closely Graphic and Motion Designer to spearhead exciting and effective campaigns.
- Using consumer insights to guide the marketing campaigns and inspire high quality creative.
- Managing a dedicated marketing budget and ensuring the resources are fully utilised.
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team and other company departments to ensure a coordinated approach to marketing campaigns.
- Conceiving and coordinating marketing campaigns alongside consumer partners.
- Reviews campaigns and present results and learnings to Marketing Manager on a quarterly basis.
- Market research and benchmarking of target markets, analysis of company products in relation to competitors.
- Work closely with the Paris office to ensure all brand guidelines up to date and maintained accordingly.
- Routinely ensuring copy proofing process is meticulously followed and several print houses quote for jobs to ensure competitive rates and delivered on-time.
- Project manage creation of quarterly gazettes
- Work with the extended team to effectively communicate important events, gather intellectually inspiring news on new products/treatments and cycle focuses and new trends in the industry.
- Support your reportees in executing Facebook advertising campaigns, Monitor the Social Media platform management and content creation for the brand.
The Company & Opportunity:
- Founded in France over 40 years ago, our client is a premium skincare and treatments brand covering three specific categories; face, body and sun.
- Their treatments are available in over 1,000 spas and salons throughout the UK and worldwide.
- This is a great opportunity to work within a prestigious brand that truly looks after their employees and have a friendly and personable working environment.
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Ben today on 0203 911 1000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.