Salary: £30,000 – £42,000 DOE + 22 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays + Pension
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the Beauty or Cosmetics or Personal Care sector
- Hold a recognised Chemistry-based qualification (HND, HNC, BSc, MSc etc.)
- Have prior experience working as a Chemist, Formulation Assistant, Cosmetic Scientist, NPD Chemist, Senior Chemist etc.
- Experience developing/formulation new products such as Bath & Body, Personal Care, Fragrance, Cosmetics, Skincare or home fragrance
- Working in a team including a total of 7 Development Chemists, reporting directly to the Technical Manager
- Regularly liaising with senior management to work on key projects with customers
- Regular meetings both face-to-face on-site and via skype with customers such as high street and general retailers
- You will support the account manager throughout the entire process right from product inception to the production
- Be very onerous with your projects to ensure you are working closely with internal partners and the customer throughout the entire process
- Working closely with the New Product Development Manager
The Company & Opportunity:
- My client specialises in creating and manufacturing a large portfolio of innovative personal care and beauty products
- They have the capability to develop own brand product lines whether you have a specific product in mind you need help bringing a concept to life, one of the members of their dedicated health & beauty experts will be on-hand to help you
- They offer a full-service facility to brand owners across a broad spectrum of product categories
- Today the business is privately owned through shareholder directors and continues to grow and prosper by offering a flexible and reliable customer focused service making them the ideal partner in health and beauty
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to Owen@beautifulrecruitment.com or call Owen today on 0203 911 1000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.