Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 DOE + Free Parking + Flexi-Time + Pension Scheme + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Attendance Bonus
- Proven experience in formulating in the personal care sector in products such as skincare, hair care, bath, body amongst other cosmetics
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and work as part of a team
- Natural creativity and flare for product development and innovation
- Interest in natural and organics products
The Role of Development Chemist:
- Working with the Commercial Team on NPD briefs taking from concept through to launch
- Working with customers on briefs, technologies, textures and innovations
- Development of products through the laboratory in all areas of personal care including: skincare, haircare, bath and body & baby
- Responsible for formulas through stability, micro and compatibility testing
- Present new ideas and blue-sky formulations to new and existing customers
- Keeping up to date on trends and attending cosmetic seminars and events
- Acting as duty chemist across the factory during manufacturing process being a trouble shooter and solutions focused
The Company & Opportunity:
- My client is an innovative UK based cosmetics manufacturer, specialising in bespoke product development and formulation
- Manufacturing cosmetics and personal care products spanning skin care, bath, body, and aromatherapy products, as well as more niche markets such as mother & baby, Sun Protection factors and organics
- They are known for creating some of the most well-known cosmetic products in the UK, and year on year, their formulations are winning prestigious awards in top cosmetics ceremonies
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to Owen@beautifulrecruitment.com or call Owen today on 0203 911 1000.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.