Digital Marketing Manager
Basic Salary Up to £35,000 + Company benefits
Location: UK Remote
Brilliant opportunity for a Marketing Manager with Beauty/Personal Care experience to join a Central London FMCG business.
My client is a U.K. based haircare brand with a passion to putting the care back in haircare. In this role you would be responsible for the strategic brand plans, innovation, and equity both locally and Globally.
I’m looking for an analytical, hands-on Digital Marketing & eCommerce Sales Manager with deep experience in customer acquisition strategy and funnel building across paid social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Google Search, and additional channels such as Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat and beyond and my client’s own marketing platforms (SEO).
In summary, you will be responsible for:
- Build, plan, implement and manage all aspects of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Identify and develop innovative approaches to drive customer acquisition, engagement and Retention
- Oversee various digital marketing channels
- Prepare and manage the marketing budget on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Suggest activities for improving the success rate of our campaigns
- Build an inbound marketing plan
To be successful you will need;
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience with a beauty company and an understanding of effective strategies for marketing to this/our consumer type
- 3+ years of hand-on experience scaling successful paid digital marketing channels and platforms, with paid social (Facebook/Instagram/Google)
- Strong knowledge of Paid Search/Shopping and Display is a plus if experience is deep enough candidate will have the opportunity to own all of digital
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Maria Pignanelli today on 0203 911 1000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.