Head of eRetail – Skincare
Basic Salary £50,000 – £70,000 + 10% Bonus + Annual Incentive Trips + Product Discount + 25 Days Holiday (exc. Bank holidays) + Great Family Office Environment + 4% Pension
Shoreditch, Greater London
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working within the beauty, cosmetics, derma-cosmetics, skincare industry within their Digital & Ecommerce division dealing with the Buyers from e-retailers such as: Look Fantastic, SpaceNK, Cult Beauty, Boots, Superdrug, Feel Unique, Amazon, Escentual and other similar e-retailers
- Must have experience working as a Head of Digital/ eRetail, Brand Manager/ Digital Brand Manager, Digital Marketing, E-commerce Manager, eRetail Business Development Manager, Digital Marketing Director or similar title – CRM, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce and Category Management experience would also be ideal
- You could be working for brands such as La Roche-Posay, Aurelia Probiotic Skincare, Avene Skincare or similar businesses under the L’Oréal, Coty or Estee Lauder or smaller independent skincare/ derma-cosmetics/ beauty brands
- You will be solely responsible for leading, executing and managing the brands online sales within e-retailers such as: Look Fantastic, SpaceNK, Cult Beauty, Boots, Superdrug, Feel Unique, Amazon, Escentual and other similar e-retailers!
- Adapting the Global Digital Strategy that is in place to the UK market, creating & executing the full digital strategy
- Project management of creating and developing a B2C website for all of the brands to boost internet sales figures
- Managing all CRM based loyalty programmes as well as B2B portal
- Tracking all of the KPI’s implemented by the UK Business Manager such as: website activity, social media, campaigns, eCommerce and reporting on those activities and implementing them in plans going forward
- Managing a small team that is highly likely to grow as the business expands!
- Being the specialist within the business for all matters digital into the UK market, you will be reporting into the wider global team with your ideas and updating them on all digital and CRM based projects
- Having an entrepreneurial mentality to digital & ecommerce to implement strategy in guidelines of the businesses’ growth plans
The Company & Opportunity:
- My client is a multi-brand, international skincare brand whose product range focuses on problematic skin and providing a solution whatever the issue may be!
- There formulas are based on the most innovative and ethical science available within the beauty, personal care and wellness industry – they pride themselves in being a dynamic, independent business that is ambitious to become a global powerhouse for its approach to skincare!
- Because my client is relatively new in the UK market, there are endless opportunities to grow with them in the business in UK & International Operations and you will be a true leader within this business to take it to the next level.
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Atherton today on 0203 911 1000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.