International Sales Manager
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 (DOE) + Mobile + Laptop + Tablet + 3% Matched Pension + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Central London Location + Great Career Progression
Location: London (Office Based)
- To join my client as an International Sales Manager you will need to have experience of working successfully with premium brands in the luxury cosmetics/perfumery sector is ideal
- Posses a full understanding of the luxury beauty sales process & channel from product concept to launch
- Within the International Sales Manager role, you must be ideally educated to degree level (preferred but not essential)
- Experience with working in International markets which could include Europe, South America, Middle East or Asia is key
- In this position you must have experience with luxury retail accounts to include Harrods, Selfridges & Harvey Nichols etc. as well as having strong relationships with key people in retailers as well as distributors in the UK and Internationally
- Have a true passion for luxury beauty
- Excellent computer skills, including strong fluency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Ensuring sales targets are exceeded in all retailers and markets of responsibility, UK & Internationally
- Selling in the corporate vision for the brand to prospective retailers, distributors or brand owners
- Managing retail and distributor clients proactively and interact regularly with them to build strong working relationships
- Identifying and categorising targeted and existing accounts in given markets as primary, secondary and tertiary and devising service levels accordingly
- Maintaining sales records as required for each account
- Developing short and medium term sales strategy with Commercial Director to help drive the business forward
- Co-ordinating new product launches in all designated markets of responsibility
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of individual market idiosyncrasies and needs
- Maintaining constant market awareness and report regularly on all competitor activity in each market, including paralleling
- Be an ambassador for the Companies brands
- Attending International industry related trade show attendance, in luxury destinations such Paris and Milan to meet with prospective and current accounts
The Company & Opportunity:
- Established very recently years ago my client has managed to be very successful in the short space of time!
- They have created their own colour-cosmetics & skincare ranges as well as bringing out their own beauty tools/accessories
- Our client doesn’t believe in beauty do’s or don’ts, they are encouraging people to be brave with beauty no matter what their personal style is! The product ranges are very colour focused and fashion forward – and that is the message that they are aiming to send out!
For more information about the International Sales Manager role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Chelsie today for a private and confidential chat on on +44 (0) 203 911 1000!
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.