Basic Salary Circa: £35,000 – £45,000 + 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Life assurance/death in service 3x salary + Contributory pension (Employee 4% Co. 5% up to 10%) + Discretionary bonus of up to 8% of salary
The requirements of IT Manager:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- A strong personal presence with excellent leadership, interpersonal and relationship building
- skills – Internally and externally
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development and implementation of software and hardware solution, systems and products
- Experience working as a stand-alone IT function within a manufacturing organisation
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to an operational audience
- Proven ability to analyse and provide creative solutions to problems
The role of IT Manager:
- Ensure IT procedures (including security) are documented, adhered to and in line with best practice
- Develop an IT roadmap in conjunction with the business leadership team and deliver required projects to time
- Ensure full documentation of existing IT systems including user manuals
- Assist in the development of ad-hoc reports for business leaders
- Manage all external IT and communications service providers to ensure appropriate service levels and value for money
- Line manager for IT Technician
- Ensure appropriate control over software licences and compliance
- Plan in-depth user acceptance testing for systems modifications or new systems
- Conduct research on hardware and software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing decisions
- Develop strong working relationships with all other departments and deliver excellent customer service
- My client manufactures and packs tablets and hard-shell capsules for the European nutritional industry
- They boast an annual turnover of circa £50m and is one of the most profitable manufacturing companies across their sector
- They currently employ circa 260 people on site and have an excellent track record of growth and ambitious plans for future expansion
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to Owen@beautifulrecruitment.com or call Owen today on 0203 911 1000.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the IT Manager, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.