Joint Senior Clinical Aesthetician
Salary: £20,000 – £23,500 + Commission
The Requirements of the Aesthetician:
- Previous 2 years’ experience working within a professional and high standard spa environment
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy, or preferably Level 4 Clinical Aesthetics
- Proven record of retail selling skills
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the science of skin
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passion about skin, and skincare, is critical. It’s what we are 100% about, so this position is for that person who lives and breathes healthy skin
- A deep understanding of skin on a science-based level (our client would be happy to train up the right candidate)
- Flexibility, compassion, and an ability to listen without judgment
- Work with each client to make sure they feel safe, and to treat each client effectively.
- Ensure delivery of exceptional standards of customer care
- Maintain the highest standard of visual presentation in the clinic
- Continually raise awareness of the brand and educate clients in the product and treatment range
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mahalia today on 0203 911 1000.
You must have authorisation to work in the UK.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.