Junior Sales Executive – Luxury Skincare & Cosmetics
Salary: Flexible DOE +Around 20% OTE + 25 Days Holiday + Other Great Benefits + Central London Office Location
Based: Kensington, London
Have you got a minimum of 2 years’ experience selling B2B in the Skin Care & Cosmetics sector?
Are you proactive and assertive with sufficient gravitas to lead and persuade?
Do you aspire to work for a growing Luxury Skin Care organization?
- At least 2 years’ experience selling B2B in the beauty market
- Strong understanding of the luxury beauty industry in the UK and good contacts within key premium retailers
- Commercially analytical with strong customer focus
- Solid experience of managing, motivating and directing others
- Results focused and always looking for the next opportunity
- Confident, personable and able to inspire and command respect across all levels of the business with excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task and work within a small business environment
- Excellent computer skills, including strong fluency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- To develop and execute strategies alongside the Sales Director to drive the client’s retail and online presence within brand equity guidelines and to ensure the on-going achievement of all sales and profit targets
- Execute and develop business plans and activity for all key retail partners and build collaborative relationships with them to ensure the continued growth of both brands
- To be a key member of the client’s management team, establishing and maintaining good working relationships with other internal departments especially Operations, Marketing/PR and Finance
- Contribute to the development and execution of the brand’s strategies and work closely with key stake holders to develop and execute specific initiatives
- Assist the International Sales Manager in marketing and operations. Ensuring successful launches of all NPD
- Develop key relationships and sales across all existing clients by building long-term mutually beneficial customer relations
- Provide reports on the department on a weekly and monthly basis
- To deliver training and education where required
- My client sells premium and luxury skincare products and spa treatments based on the curative properties of mineral-rich thermal waters
- Their product range includes high end Moisturisers, Serums, Skin Care, Facial Oils, Eye Creams, Concealers & many more
- Their products are sold in premium retail outlets such as Harrods, Bergdorf Goodman, Liberty’s, Neiman Marcus, Harvey Nichols, Lane Crawford, Joyce Beauty and its own flagship store in London
- As a result of their reputation for high quality and excellent results, their product range can now be found across many luxury hotels, spas and salons, spa pods, exclusive retailers, websites and TV shopping channels
Apply today by sending your CV to Owen Fothergill of Beautiful Recruitment: Owen@beautifulrecruitment.com or call Owen in confidence right now for more information on 0203 911 1000.
To apply for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.