Line Engineer – Powders
Salary: Competitive Basic + Excellent Company Benefits
Location: Ashford, Kent
The Requirements of the Line Engineer:
- Proven Engineering Experience across both Mechanical and Electrical disciplines
- Recognised qualification such as an ONC, HNC or Apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- PLC programming skills (Omron / Siemens essential)
- Knowledge of robotic systems
- Excellent trouble shooting skills in both mechanical and electrical machinery
- As well as identifying issues within equipment you must posses proven ability to solve engineering-based problems in an effective and timely fashion
The Responsibilities of the Line Manager:
- Working throughout the maintenance and engineering function to ensure optimum operation at all times
- Identify productivity and cost saving opportunities, and the support of capital projects
- Attend regular team meetings the Engineering department
- Devising and implementing an appropriate strategy for maintenance
- Assist with New Product Development as and when required
- Working in-conjunction with the NPD, Cell Managers and Process Engineers
- Ensure all equipment is maintained on a scheduled basis and new equipment/tooling guarantees all products produced meet the required quality specification.
- To participate in the Organisation’s robust program of continuous improvement which will ensure the manufacturing costs, quality of products and service levels are competitive
- Seek out new and innovative technologies to fulfil the requirements of the business
- Support the drive of OEE improvement through SMED design and reduction of machine stoppages
- To support Lean Manufacturing activities like RIE’s, AM, and PM
- My client is an award-winning manufacturer of a wide range of personal care and beauty products
- They immediately require a highly experienced and skilled engineer to join their manufacturing team
- This is a vital position part of a busy production environment responsible for the supply of high quality and well-regarded products across the UK retail market
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to Anna@beautifulrecruitment.com or call Anna today on 0203 911 1000.
To apply you must have the right to work in the UK.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.