Maintenance Engineer – Health & Beauty
Basic Salary £32,000 – £35,000, 4 nights (Monday – Thursday)
Great new opportunity to work with a multi award-winning brand with a range of amazing skincare and beauty products. The company has been named as one of the Sunday time fast track 100 companies and last year saw a 100% growth for them! They are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience and all their products are Vegan friendly, Cruelty Free and boasts a 0-carbon footprint. They strive to create a healthier and green world!
You will need to show passion and enthusiasm for fixing machinery. The purpose of this role is to maintain a high availability of all machinery and equipment by carrying out maintenance to all engineering services and machinery, responding to daily maintenance requests and breakdowns, as well as all other general maintenance issues when required.
- Planning and maintaining electrical installations.
- Mechanical and Electrical Fault finding.
- Maintenance across pneumatics, bearings, pumps, and valves
- Carrying out PPM, ensuring to record and update the CMMS Systems.
- Starting up and shutting down all engineering services.
- Responding to breakdowns
- Cleaning and filling of the domino printer for batch coding
- Running and maintaining the DI-water system
To be successful you will need;
- Minimum two years’ experience in a maintenance department of a FMCG company
- 17th/18th Edition desirable
- Attention to detail
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Maria Pignanelli today on 0203 911 1000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.