Marketing Director – Health & Beauty
Basic Salary Negotiable + Company benefits (Pension scheme, Discounted Gym Membership, 25% product discount)
Brilliant opportunity for a Marketing Director with Beauty/Personal Care experience to join a Central London FMCG business.
My client is successful in the natural health and personal care product sector. In this role you would be responsible for the strategic brand plans, innovation, and equity both locally and Globally.
This is a unique chance to bring your blend of Beauty/Personal Care/Haircare FMCG expertise and strong interpersonal skills to make a fantastic contribution to the team.
You will be a self-starter, with a lot of ambition and proven expertise – having lots of examples under your belt where you have delivered a step change for your brands.
In summary, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborative Business Planning
- Strategic brand building
- Communications Planning
- Relationship management
To be successful you will need;
- Brand experience from a classical FMCG company with experience working in personal care/hair care or beauty categories.
- Line management experience
- Solid advertising and media planning experience.
- Strong analytical skills; consumer insights.
- Strong financial skills
- Commercially aware and connected to the UK retail landscape. You must be able to build strong relationships with sales and trade marketing teams.
- People orientation – ability to engage and build trust. Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Mental agility – ability to solve problem
- Change agility – ability to evolve and drive change.
- Results driven – proven ability to utilise all elements of the marketing mix to drive the business results.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Maria Pignanelli today on 0203 911 1000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.