Location: Northwest London (Hybrid role)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join this fast growing and entrepreneurial FMCG business based in Northwest London. Working as part of a supportive team, this is a unique opportunity to join a business where you can use your skills and experience at both a strategic and practical level! Our client is leading the way as a British distributor of natural and organic products. The company has built a portfolio of premium Beauty, Nutrition and Eco – Living brands, sold in 25+ countries. We exclusively represent industry favourites, as well as innovative challenger brands. A rewarding and challenging prospect that offers excellent money-making potential, full training, and opportunity for career progression.
Day-to-Day of the role:
- To formulate and execute both digital and offline marketing strategies across key brands within our portfolio, with the aim of building brand awareness, a brand narrative and supporting the brands commercial positioning.
- You will work with other internal depts to ensure brand/product recognition and ROI in the launch of new products and product differentiations.
- Devise influencer outreach strategy and execute influencer campaigns in collaboration with wider marketing team.
- Planning the creation of digital and offline content (magazine articles, adverts, blogs, social media and mailshots) including strategy and most effective implementation.
- Supervising over the management of multiple social media accounts across several platforms.
- Managing in house paid social and digital advertising campaigns (Google Display, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok).
- Analysis of website and social media traffic and behaviour using tools such as Google Analytics, Web Master Tools etc.
- Presentation of analysis and achievements using reports and other media to company stakeholders
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure that implementation of activity meets overall brand plans and brand guidelines.
- Work in partnership with e-commerce team to drive growth on key online retailers’ example, Amazon.
- Management of external marketing agencies and consultants.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior in-house experience with Consumer goods (Supplements, Superfoods, Natural products and/or Beauty (Essential)
- Have a creative eye for video and design as well as being passionate about creating engaging content.
- 3 years plus marketing management experience. (Essential)
- It would be advantageous if candidates have a passion for natural health or natural beauty
- £42,000 – £45,000 DOE
- All the gadgets you need to effectively fulfil your responsibilities
- Hybrid-working policy
- Private GP service
- Employee Assistance Programme – including unlimited access to Therapy sessions
- 24 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- 25% discount on the trade price on all company products
- Free consultations with our team of Nutritionists
- An exciting recognition scheme powered by Perkbox – we’re big on celebrating our people!
To apply for this role, you must have the right to work in the UK.
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com and call Matt Lawson today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you