Medical Manager – Dermatology
Basic Salary: circa £40k DOE + excellent commission scheme + great family office environment + pension + 25 days holiday (exc. bank holidays)
Great opportunity for a Medical Manager/Relationship Manager with Dermatology experience to join a Central London beauty business.
My client is a global international skincare brand whose product range focuses on problematic skin and providing a solution. As an experienced Dermatology Manager, you will be focused on developing strategies to raise awareness in the UK Scientific and Medical community
This is an opportunity to bring your blend of Beauty/Dermatology expertise and strong interpersonal skills to make a fantastic contribution to the team.
You will be a self-starter, with a lot of ambition, creativity, and proven expertise – having lots of examples under your belt where you have delivered a step change for the brands.
The role includes doctor visits (mainly dermatologists), management and improvement of key opinion leaders’ network, development of relations between the organisation and the local scientific communities in line with the company strategy (for example leading round tables with key opinion leaders)
You will have excellent networking skills and show proactivity in recruiting key opinion leaders for the brands during specific events.
The role requires to understand how “recommendations” from professionals will influence their business, rather than “prescriptions” as they are not an NHS prescribed brand, but rather OTC
In summary, you will be responsible for:
- Dermatologist Visits, Networking, Relationship Management between the organisation and scientific communities.
- Innovation, Creativity
- Strategic brand building
- Manage and forecast the budget for the medical department
- Account Management
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within the beauty, dermatology, cosmetics, derma-cosmetics, skincare industry working as a Relationship Manager, Dermatology Manager, Sales Representative/ Executive, Medical Dermatology Manager, Business Development Manager, Skin Specialist, Product Specialist, Sales Specialist or in a similar role and you will have a strong network of Dermatologists across London
- Excellent Networking skills
- Hold a degree in a scientific, pharmacy, chemistry, biochemistry, organic/ in-organic, cosmetics science or a similar related subject
- Commercially aware and connected to the UK retail landscape. You must be able to build strong relationships with sales and trade marketing teams.
- People orientation – ability to engage and build trust. Demonstrated leadership skills.
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Maria Pignanelli today on 0203 911 1000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.