Salary: Negotiable DOE + Excellent Commission Scheme + Great Family Office Environment + Pension + 25 Days Holiday (exc. Bank holidays)
Based anywhere in the USA and covering across the US, Canada and Mexico
- Ideally you will be working within Beauty/ Cosmetics, Skincare, Derma-Cosmetics, Bath & Body, sun care, gifting, wellness, men’s grooming/ health toiletries, fragrance, Tanning/ Fake Tan, or similar FMCG non-food product
- You will have a proven track record in developing relationships with large national accounts in the US, Canada or Mexico regions – for example: Walmart, Ulta, CVS, Sephora, Target, Costco, Cosbar, Birchbox to name a few
- Ideally you will hold 5 years’ experience in a National Account Manager, Senior National Account Manager, Regional Manager, International Sales Manager position selling into the US, Canada, Mexico and potentially Asian markets
- This role is working within a high-growth & high-value product sector within health & personal care so in order to be able to promote your products you must be passionate and have a natural affinity with the beauty, health & personal care markets!
- Being confident in your ability to present to Buyers via Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype as well as face-to-face is super important
The Responsibilities of the National Account Manager:
- As the National Account Manager for the International Markets you will be required to manage a territory that covers the United States of America, Canada, Mexico and potentially the Asian market within the health & personal care product category
- You will be working alongside the International Sales Director to execute the retail, wholesale, and distribution strategies to experience growth within new & existing accounts
- Identifying & developing new accounts throughout your territory to develop a pipeline of prospects and deliver new business wins
- Attending trade shows, exhibitions and carrying out presentations across the world – you will be the key person within the business!
- Targeting and developing new market sectors for the products to be sold in to
- Experience of dealing with accounts such as CVS, Boots, Amazon, Target, Ulta, Sephora, Walmart, Aldi and similar Grocery, Mass & Wholesale retail chains
- My client is a family-owned health & beauty brand that specialises in the hand wash, hand soap, skincare, bath & body, and fragrance product category which are experiencing high growth in their international markets right now
- Working within an established and a true market leader that still maintains a family feel but with big goals & objectives that each member of the team working collaboratively to achieve!
- You will be joining the business at a super exciting time where there are so many opportunities for progression and working in a fun & flexible environment where you can truly flourish
This is an immediate requirement so please apply today by sending your up to date CV to Ben Atherton: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call Ben for more information on: +44 (0) 113 243 3499
To be considered for this role you must have full right to work within the UK/ Ireland
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.