National Accounts Executive UK
Salary: £37,000 – £40,000 + Negotiable Commission Structure + Travel (If Needed)
Location: Mayfair, London
- To target and open new Key National Accounts in the UK and present the brand
• Achieve Company budget sales targets in the UK National Accounts in line with plan
• Provide detailed account administrative & analytical support to management team
• Develop and maintain relationships with Key National Accounts & travel retail clients
• Manage the Company online webstore and Amazon account administration to grow sales
• To manage account responsibility for UK beauty, drug / pharmacy, online, travel retail and grocery channels
- Deliver sales budget targets, marketing budget vs act spend as % of net sales value in line with plans
- Sales budget responsibility and ownership by key account by month / quarter/ annual
- Provide support to all the Key Retail Accounts
- Develop Trade Marketing Plans and Joint Business Plan by key retail account
- Liaise with internal Marketing colleague to produce accurate and timely marketing plans for promotional activity for designated accounts and implementation.
- Provide accurate sales forecasting and volume forecasting for accounts
- Provide relevant account performance management to provide to Management as required
- Manage the Invoice generation and Credit management process for accounts to agreed T&C
- Contribute and work collaboratively with the core sales & marketing team
- Complete account promotional and new line nomination documentation for new account opening
- Maintain, update and issue timely key information on Dropbox folders.
- Input data daily / weekly to Sales Forecast sheets reporting and analysis
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the organization to share learnings and best practice
- Complete regular store checks, store audits on pricing and promotional activity
Experience & Skills required:
- Educated to Bachelor (or equivalent) Degree Level
- Prior experience in a similar role in the Cosmetics/FMCG at least 2-5 years.
- Prior account management experience
- Professional / confident in front of customer
- Solid understanding of the in-store environment
- Solid knowledge of UK retail trade
- Strong commercial awareness required
- Strong analytical ability and PC skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Understanding of the beauty market, is recommended
- MS Office conversant particularly strong in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to construct and deliver commercial selling presentations
- Solid negotiation and sales skills
- Ability to work well in teams
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Avanda today on 020 3911 1000.
To apply for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.