National Sales Manager – Skincare
Salary Negotiable DOE + 15% Bonus + Annual Travel Card + Private Healthcare + Pension + Product Discount
Territory Based – London & the Midlands
- You will currently be a National Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager or National Account Manager in the Dermatology, Cosmetics or Pharmaceutical industry selling into independent pharmacies
- Have at least 5 years’ experience managing a small sales team of which are selling into independent pharmacies, large pharmacy groups, etc.
- Ideally will educated to degree level in a Business Management, Business Administration, or similar subject
- To be successful in this role we are looking for someone who can be truly motivational and inspire leadership within the team and work with them positively to reach where they need to be
- Coaching & leading a small team of sales representatives & trainers that are selling into independent pharmacies
- You will be directly responsible for managing the Top 5 Pharmacy accounts for the business
- Reaching the annual target set by the company within the required customer base
- Accurately forecasting sales by SKU, range, and brand
- Managing current wholesalers and open new ones
- Have direct responsibility for overseeing the P&L lines communicated by the Business Manager in the UK
- Setting up commercial offers, implementing commercial strategies, policies, and campaigns
- Attending any external industry trade shows, exhibitions, and internal seminars
The Company & Opportunity:
- My client is a multi-brand, international skincare brand whose product range focuses on problematic skin and providing a solution whatever the issue may be!
- There formulas are based on the most innovative and ethical science available within the beauty, personal care and wellness industry – they pride themselves in being a dynamic, independent business that is ambitious to become a global powerhouse for its approach to skincare
- Because my client is relatively new in the UK market, there are endless opportunities to grow with them in the business in UK & International Operations and you will be a true leader within this business to take it to the next level
For more information about the National Sales Manager role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chelsie at Beautiful Recruitment today on 0203 911 1000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the Sales Manager, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.