Salary: from £25,000 to £33,000 + Free Parking On-site + 23 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Long service reward + Company Shop + Option to Buy Additional Holiday
Office Based: Bradford, UK
The Requirements of Project Manager:
- As a Project Manager, you will accomplish set objectives by planning specific and measurable KPI activities; evaluating implementation and progress of projects.
- You must have a high level of communication skills to deal with multiple project touch points with an ability to provide solutions under pressure.
- Your current job title could be as well as Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, Junior Project Manager, Business Development Manager or similar title
- You must be IT literate with good understanding of Excel, MS office and/or SAP
- You will hold a relevant degree or equivalent and/or Project management qualification
- You have to understand the needs of business and Project management strategy
- Willingness and flexibility to travel in UK and Europe is required.
The Role of Project Manager:
- Reporting to the Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for overseeing projects of a wide variety and, therefore, needs to be extremely organised, personable and have a keen attention to detail.
- The primary aim of the Project Manager is to ensure that the client’s needs and requirements are adhered to and that the overall projects are completed in a timely manner.
- You will have a responsibility to ensure projects do not go over budget (where appropriate).
- Day-to-day responsibilities in this role include liaising with a range of multi-departmental professionals that are employed on the projects, providing independent and professional advice to clients, as well as keeping track of standards, accounting and safety checks
The Company & Opportunity for Project Manager:
- My client is a leading in the private label /contact manufacturer in three areas: Personal Care, Home Care and Nutrition across Europe. My client generates sales in the region of EUR 450 million per annum
- The company is supplying the biggest international retailers with own label and health & beauty products across to include: Face care, body care, hair care, baby & kid care, men’s care, dental care, sun care, ecological products
- They are proud to create, design and manufacture products precisely tailored to the needs of the market and its customers. Always based on the latest scientific findings they are a total service provider in personal care contract manufacturing
- Their international presence and the highly talented and long-standing staff in the business allows our client to work the full production cycle from concept to completion at a rapid pace to meet the needs of retailers and consumers
For more information about the Project Manager role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anna Wright today on 02039 111000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.