Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 + 20 Days Holiday
The Requirements of Radiographer:
- Must hold a BSc/Diploma in Radiography and be HCPC registered
- With at least 1/2 years clinical experience or straight from University with some commercial experience
- Have an exceptional bedside manner making sure patient experience is the core of their service
- Be enthusiastic about work; be able to build strong professional relationships, great time management and exceptional radiography skills
The Role of Radiographer:
- Perform a range of imaging procedures available at including 2D radiography, 3D radiography, 3D photography, to a required standard and to ensure optimum efficiency and service quality
- Provide timely professional support to colleagues; radiographic, radiological, nursing and all other staff and referring groups
- Help ensure that the service is run in an efficient and effective manner on a day to day basis, in liaison with radiography, reception, technical and administrative staff
- Ensure that your professional development is up-to-date and knowledge extended to improve your individual practice and that of the company
- The role offers the opportunity to expand a related interest with a possibility of this being an avenue that you venture down in the future and be a part in the development and growth of the company
- Our client has been providing a specialist imaging service for Dental Specialists, Maxillofacial Surgeons as well as Facial Plastic and ENT surgeons for more than 10 years
- They are looking for a radiographer who gets excited & is passionate about working with state of the art equipment and will be proud / able to champion this new and exciting equipment
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual with a Radiography experience of 1 /2 years or straight from University with some commercial experience
- Their patients have very high expectations and expect the best service from start to finish so they need to find radiographers who are completely dedicated to excellent patient care and giving their patients only their best!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to Anna@beautifulrecruitment.com or call Anna today on 0203 911 1000.
To apply you must have the right to work in the UK.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.