Recruitment Consultant – Beauty Recruitment
£14,000 -£30,000 Basic salary DOE + Quarterly uncapped commission scheme + Quarterly incentive scheme for consistent sales + £20.00 subsidised monthly gym membership + 28 days holiday + health care cash plan + day off for your birthday + team away days + fantastic career opportunities + ongoing training in-house & expert trainers
(Based Leeds City Centre LS13BB)
Beautiful Recruitment is one of the premium & fastest growing independent Beauty & FMCG Recruitment firms in the UK. Established in 2009, we are now recognised as a market leading beauty recruitment, FMCG and personal care recruitment company in the UK.
We boast a premier client portfolio of premium beauty brands, mass cosmetic manufacturer’s right from the world’s biggest personal care and hair care companies through to small/medium prestige make up, skin care, cosmetic distributors, hair care, jewellery retailers and personal care contract manufacturers.
A privately owned recruitment company, our profits are wholly reinvested into the growth of our business, and in particular the development of our recruitment consultants, all of whom have genuine opportunities for progression from 360 degree recruitment consultants to Account Management to Recruitment Team Management and Directorship.
This is an ideal opportunity for entry into a successful career in recruitment with our Headhunting firm. Clear cut progression and excellent earning potential is truly on offer as is the opportunity to travel in the UK and Europe to attend client meetings and industry conferences.
Every recruit that joins Beautiful Recruitment undergoes a comprehensive training program, no matter what experience you hold, to ensure you have a solid training in our systems, recruiting processes and methodologies. This ensures that our consultants are able to offer a service that encompasses the highest levels customer service, beauty & FMCG industry expertise, recruiting knowledge and executive search results.
What a career as a Professional head-hunter with Beautiful Recruitment offers you:
- Earn more than your peers, with greater control over your career and opportunity for advancement
- Prestige of dealing on a first-name basis with some of the top people within the best renowned and respected brands across all categories to include skin care, haircare, bath, body, spa and colour cosmetics
- The opportunity to become a Professional Head hunter & expert Recruitment Consultant in the Beauty, FMCG & Make-up industry
- Industry-leading training and support from some of the best consultants in the country
- Opportunity to use your intellect to develop creative solutions for clients / candidates
- A real focus on creativity, and logical / lateral thinking
- Working in a vibrant entrepreneurial atmosphere with like-minded recruiters
- Direct access and open door to the Award-Winning Founder and Owner of the business
- To work within a privately owned, British business that is highly profitable, stable and growing at a rapid rate
- Work where your opinion and activities truly count and make a difference
Who Do We Recruit?
Our ideal candidates have already held their first job in recruitment and are now looking for that next move to capitalise on their career and money making potential. A real interest and passion for beauty, retail, brands and/or luxury consumer goods is essential. Previous beauty or FMCG recruitment experience whilst desirable is not essential. We take on recruiters, resourcers, business developers and account managers with a strong track record of sales and recruiting success and a real passion for beauty and brands. The company offers an adult, professional environment where self-starters that are success driven can be given the autonomy and trust to succeed and become wealthy by generating sales deals day in day out.
The successful candidate will have the tenacity to hunt out new business & possess confident communication skills, natural problem solving abilities, intelligence and drive – but most of all a hard working and ambitious desire to succeed and make money whilst having fun at work.
They will understand that the top earning recruiters are only in this position because they are willing to truly go the extra mile, have an insatiable desire to seek out and solve problems in the recruitment process, learn and continuously improve their skills and do everything possible to secure their fee.
This is a rewarding and challenging prospect that offers full training and opportunity for career progression as well as travel across the UK and also in Europe.
If you have already worked in recruitment and are now looking for your next challenge and think you have got what it takes to join our team then please email your CV & cover letter to: –
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karen Hall – Office Manager today on 020 3911 1000 for a confidential chat. Immediate interviews and start dates are available.