Excellent Basic Salary per annum DOE + Quarterly uncapped commission scheme + Bonus + subsidised monthly gym membership + 28 days holiday + fantastic career opportunities + healthcare cash plan + day off for birthday + ongoing in-house training with expert trainers
(Based Leeds City Centre LS1 3BB)
Are you intelligent and articulate individual with excellent communication skills? Are you looking to get into a recruitment company that prides itself on its values and culture? Do you have a hunger to learn, resilience, tenacity and a winning mentality to deliver results?
Beautiful Recruitment is an Executive Search firm operating in Beauty, Fashion and Personal Care recruitment. We pride ourselves on our values of diligence, honesty and our entrepreneurial nature, constantly staying ahead of the competition. Based in Leeds city Centre (LS1) we work with Beauty, Haircare, Food & Beverage, Jewellery manufacturing and retailing companies recruiting needs across the UK to search for the best available talent for their FMCG businesses.
The Role of a Resourcer is heavily telephone and database driven and will consist of a hybrid of a researching into personal care, jewellery, spa, fashion and beauty companies and resourcing candidates for specific roles. This will include intensive research into the Beauty/FMCG markets we serve, market mapping companies within the industry, generating vacancy leads, headhunting viable candidates for the roles; promoting job opportunities, building and nurturing relationships while continually striving towards set goals and targets.
Typically, you’ll be carrying out these types of duties every day:
- Source and select candidates for beauty vacancies using the internet and telephone
- Head hunt and proactively approach candidates directly for recruiting requirements over the telephone
- Network with existing personal care industry contacts/candidates to source candidates for specific jobs to include fragrance, hair care, colour cosmetics, skin, bath/ body care, jewellery and fashion opportunities
- Identify skills required to match candidates appropriately to live vacancies
- Find vacancy leads to convert into money making opportunities through social media/competitor awareness and networking activities
- Profile/interview candidates for specific jobs
- Book candidates in for interviews with Consultants and Clients
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics of interviews etc.
- Updating & maintaining the database with candidate and client details
Your Personality should be process driven, with strong analytical and research skills alongside excellent communication skills and a confident demeanour.
You will be adept at using the internet and search engines and websites. You will also have a real passion for beauty/fashion/brands and hold previous recruitment/resourcing experience. Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal is a must. A sparkling personality with a real flair for working with people and strong interpersonal skills, plus the right attitude is essential to join our motivated, high energy and positive team. Degree educated in a Beauty/Fashion related discipline such as Cosmetic Science, Cosmetic Formulation, Chemistry or NVQ Level 3 in Beauty/Hair/Fashion or equivalent would be a distinct advantage. However we recruit individuals with the “extra factor” with 6+ months minimum work experience in a targeted recruitment business.
This is a rewarding and challenging prospect that offers full training and opportunity for career progression as well as travel across the UK and also in Europe.
If you have already worked in recruitment and are now looking for your next challenge and think you have got what it takes to join our team then please email your CV & cover letter to: –
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karen Hall – Office Manager today on 0113 243 3499 for a confidential chat. Immediate interviews and start dates are available.