Relationship Manager – Dermatology
Salary: Negotiable DOE + Excellent Commission Scheme + Great Family Office Environment + Pension + 25 Days Holiday (exc. Bank holidays)
Territory: London, Greater London
- Minimum 3 years experience working within the beauty, dermatology, cosmetics, derma-cosmetics, skincare industry working as a Relationship Manager, Dermatology Manager, Sales Representative/ Executive, Medical Dermatology Manager, Business Development Manager, Skin Specialist, Product Specialist, Sales Specialist or in a similar role and you will have a strong network of Dermatologists across London
- You could be working for brands such as La Roche-Posay, Aurelia Probiotic Skincare, Avene Skincare or similar, with a good knowledge of the Dermatology/ Dermo Cosmetic Market, you could also be working as part of larger organisations such as L’Oréal, Coty or Estee Lauder (or associated Skincare Brands), as well as any smaller independent skincare/ derma-cosmetics brands
- Hold a degree in a scientific, pharmacy, chemistry, biochemistry, organic/ in-organic, cosmetics science or a similar related subject
The Responsibilities of the Relationship Manager:
- As an experienced Dermatology Relationship Manager, you will be focused on developing strategies to raise awareness in the UK Scientific and Medical community
- The role includes doctor visits (mainly dermatologists), management and improvement of key opinion leaders’ network, development of relations between the organisation and the local scientific communities in line with the company strategy (for example leading round tables with key opinion leaders)
- You will have excellent networking skills and show proactivity in recruiting key opinion leaders for the brands during specific events such symposium and congresses.
- The role requires the Medical Manager to have a deep understanding in biology and science behind skin conditions and medical products
- You will be running projects as well managing a team member (internal sales/ order processor)
- The role requires to understand how “recommendations” from professionals will influence their business, rather than “prescriptions” as they are not an NHS prescribed brand, but rather OTC
- Cooperate with speakers in order to promote and present products during events dedicated to the Scientific Community
- Develop and follow tools for medical department and medical visits: collect information from teams and scientific files, brief designers, manage printings
- Manage and forecast the budget for the medical department
- Working with the sales team to open new accounts and manage existing client
- Train the internal staff such as Marketing and Sales infusing medical knowledge regarding ranges / products / skin conditions / scientific methods and researches
- My client is a global international skincare brand whose product range focuses on problematic skin and providing a solution whatever the issue may be!
- There formulas are based on the most innovative and ethical science available within the beauty, personal care and wellness industry – they pride themselves in being a dynamic, independent business that is ambitious to become a global powerhouse for its approach to skincare
- Because my client is relatively new in the UK market, there are endless opportunities to grow with them in the business in UK & International Operations and you will be a true leader within this business to take it to the next level
This is an immediate requirement so please apply today by sending your up to date CV to Ben Atherton: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call Ben for more information on: +44 (0) 113 243 3499
To be considered for this role you must have full right to work within the UK/ Ireland
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.