Senior National Account Manager – US, Canada & Mexico
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000 + Car Allowance + Great Bonus Between 25%-50% + Free Products + 24 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays + Remote working to start with
- Ideally you will be working within a non-food FMCG product category range such as health, beauty, electrical, sun care, gifting, wellness, toiletries, baby & child, fragrance, cosmetics or similar FMCG non-food product
- You will have a proven track record in developing relationships with large national accounts in the US, Canada & Mexico regions – for example: Walmart, Ulta, CVS, Sephora, Target, Costco, Cosbar, Birchbox to name a few
- To be considered for this position you must hold a Degree certificate in a business-related degree such as Business Administration, Marketing & Communications, or similar subject
- Ideally you will hold 5 years’ experience in a National Account Manager, Senior National Account Manager, International Sales Manager position selling into the US, Canada, Mexica and potentially Asian markets
- This role is working within a high-growth & high-value product sector within health & personal care so in order to be able to promote your products you must be passionate and have a natural affinity with the beauty, health & personal care markets!
- Being confident in your ability to present to Buyers via Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype as well as face-to-face is super important
- As the Senior National Account Manager for the International Markets you will be required to manage a territory that covers the United States of America, Canada, Mexico and potentially the Asian market within the health & personal care product category
- You will be working alongside the International Sales Director to execute the retail, wholesale, and distribution strategies to experience growth within new & existing accounts
- Identifying & developing new accounts throughout your territory to develop a pipeline of prospects and deliver new business wins
- Attending trade shows, exhibitions and carrying out presentations across the world – you will be the key person within the business!
- Targeting and developing new market sectors for the products to be sold in to
- Experience of dealing with accounts such as CVS, Boots, Amazon, Target, Ulta, Sephora, Walmart, Aldi and similar Grocery, Mass & Wholesale retail chains
- You will be in the office 2 times a week and have the flexibility to work from home when the company returns to the office, alternatively you will travel between
The Company & Opportunity
- My client is a family-owned health & beauty brand that specialises in the hand wash, hand soap, skincare, bath & body, and fragrance product category which are experiencing high growth in their international markets right now
- Working within an established and a true market leader that still maintains a family feel but with big goals & objectives that each member of the team working collaboratively to achieve!
- You will be joining the business at a super exciting time where there are so many opportunities for progression and working in a fun & flexible environment where you can truly flourish
For more information about the Senior National Account Manager – US, Canada & Mexico role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chelsie today on 0203 911 1000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the Senior National Account Manager, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.