Territory: UK & Ireland
Your location: Anywhere across the UK
Our client is a premium manufacturer of a range of health and wellbeing dietary supplements developed in partnership with leading nutritionists and scientists. They recognise the benefits of feeding the skin from within and the important role food supplements can play in enhancing skin, health, and wellbeing.
The role of the Spa Business Development Manager:
- Supporting the Head of Global Sales, you will work to increase my client’s presence within the luxury spa industry by identifying and pitching new business opportunities to increase market share within the UK through the retail, pharmacy, and the spa division.
- You will maintain productive relationships and increase sales opportunities with existing clients by providing event support and meeting regularly to inform clients of new product launches, treatments, special offers and all relevant updates
- Identify any training and development needs for each client and communicating same to the Head of Training to create and implement action plans will also be an important aspect of this role
The requirements of the Spa Business Development Manager role:
- You will already experience in a B2B field-based Sales/BDM role in a pharmaceutical/ retail/hotel/spa industry
- Experience & knowledge of the Spa and Wellness industry in the UK is a big advantage
- Business or Sales and Marketing degree is preferred
- All Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Must be able to deliver good quality presentations both verbally and in writing
- Excellent negotiation skills, Excellent team player, energetic, self-motivated
- Passionate about skincare/wellness
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driving licence
- Base Salary Circa: £30,000 – £32,000 (DOE)
- Product allocation & Product Discounts
- Wellness programme, Training, Great career progression opportunities.
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org AND call today on +44 (0) 203 911 1000
You must have the right to work in the UK
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for UK Sales Manager role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.