Salary: £22,500 + Commission + Generous Discounts + Dental Care
An exciting opportunity to join a prestigious hotel spa, just outside of London. You will need experience within a similar environment with a focus on customer care and delivering an exceptional service. This role will be mainly massage focussed, with an emphasis on performing quality treatments.
- BTEC, NVQ Levels 2 & 3, ITEC, BABTAC, CIBTAC or equivalent qualification in beauty therapy
- Good customer care skills; courteous and willingness to help
- Good verbal communication and listening skills and show ability to build rapport
- Flexible and adaptable; good team player
- Ability to organize self; plan and prioritise
- High level of personal presentation
- Clear, conversational English
- Use of leisure facilities including gym and swimming pool
- One free meal whilst on duty in the staff canteen
- Uniform provided
- Staff shuttle bus
- Generous discount for you and your family/friends on food and beverage, room rate, golf and spa treatments
- Annual overnight loyalty stays
- Dental care
- Holiday entitlement which increases after 2 years’ service
- Subsidised staff accommodation if required
- Excellent training and development opportunities from a gold standard Investor in People
- Discounts with high street retailers through our Benefits App
For more information about the Spa Therapist role apply or send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Martin today on 0203 9111000.
All applicants must have valid right to work in the UK.