Technical Manager – Skin Care
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000, 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays + day off for your Birthday, Free Parking, Staff Discount + Excellent Other Benefits and Progression Opportunities!
Are you an experienced Senior Skincare Chemist that has responsibility speaking with customers on a day to day basis regarding status of projects?
Are you a technical specialist in the Skin Care field with a broad range of Skincare formulation?
Then read on as this well-established cosmetic manufacturer could be the ideal place for you!
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Senior Chemist, Team Leader or Technical Manager in the Skin Care sector.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level within a Cosmetic Science or Chemistry subject, this is not essential if you have a solid work experience of doing a similar role.
- Have prior experience working as a Technical Manager, NPD Manager or a Senior Skincare Chemist having formulated Skincare products.
- Experience developing/formulation new products such as Bath & Body, Personal Care, Cosmetics & Skincare from concept, NPD to finished product.
- Managing 4 direct reports to include Senior Skincare Chemists & Chemists.
- Regularly working with the Senior Management team.
- Regular client meetings face-to-face and via skype.
- Maintain a hands-on role with the Skincare Chemists to ensure you are constantly involved in and even running your own projects
- Working closely within New Product Development, Process Development, ensuring Claim Substantiation, regulatory issues.
The Company & Opportunity:
- Our client is a market-leader in the manufacturing of luxury personal care products. The reason for the position is due to the huge growth the company has made, they have grown by 40% in the last 3 years which makes it a brilliant opportunity for progression.
- You will be working amongst fellow subject matter experts who are passionate about Chemistry & Formulations and have the goal to produce fantastic Skin Care products.
- The company has a team of longstanding employees and for each 5 years of service you get an extra day holiday!
- They supply a variety of products – you will never have such an opportunity to formulate again!
- Large technical team internationally – plenty of scope for progression as they always promote within!
- As well as supporting the Junior Chemist, you will also be trained on branded and private label products.
For more information about the Technical Manager role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Eleanor today on 0203 911 1000.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100 GBP of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.