Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 DOE + 22 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays + Pension + Relocation Assistance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the Beauty or Cosmetics or Personal Care sector
- Hold a recognised Chemistry-based qualification (HND, HNC, BSc, MSc etc.)
- Have prior experience working as a Technical Manager, NPD Manager or a Senior Chemist
- Experience developing/formulation new products such as Bath & Body, Personal Care, Fragrance, Cosmetics, Skincare or home fragrance
- Managing 9 direct reports to include Development Chemists, an NPD Manager and an Administrator
- Regularly working with the Senior Management team
- Regular meetings both face-to-face and via skype with customers such as high street and general retailers
- Maintain a hands-on role with the Development Chemist to ensure you are constantly involved in and even running your own projects
- Working closely within New Product Development
The Company & Opportunity:
- My client specialises in creating and manufacturing a large portfolio of innovative personal care and beauty products
- They have the capability to develop own brand product lines whether you have a specific product in mind you need help bringing a concept to life, one of the members of their dedicated health & beauty experts will be on-hand to help you
- They offer a full-service facility to brand owners across a broad spectrum of product categories
- Today the business is privately owned through shareholder directors and continues to grow and prosper by offering a flexible and reliable customer focused service making them the ideal partner in health and beauty.
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to Anna@beautifulrecruitment.com or call Anna today on 0203 911 1000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.