Training Manager – Health & Beauty
Basic Salary £35,000 – £40,000 DOE + Private healthcare, Pension scheme, WFH, Product discount, Company trips
Exciting opportunity for a Training Manager with Beauty/Skincare experience, to join a leading international player within the industry.
Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Training Manager will be responsible for defining the training strategy and implementation.
- As the Training Manager, you will spend 20% of the time on the field in the UK and 80% will be spent in the office. You will be in charge of training account managers and training flagships, coaches during visits to the stores.
- The main goal for this position is to develop brand and product knowledge for all the employees and clients, and to ensure everyone can represent the products with passion.
- You will be responsible for assessing training results, training new starters on the brand, and managing the eLearning.
- Conduct informative and in-depth professional aesthetic training and e-learning for clients in customer service, buyers, and influencers.
In summary, you will be responsible for:
- Defining & implementing the training strategy
- Training new and existing employees
- Conduct in depth professional aesthetic training
- Training of flagship stores in Central London
To be successful you will need;
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar position for a beauty brand
- Scientific background and knowledge in dermo cosmetic.
- Aesthetic degree and previous experience in Beauty Salons
- Fluent English speaker and have strong communication/presentation skills
- Confident speaking in front of audience and camera
- Proactivity, Organised, Flexible
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maria Pignanelli today on 0203 911 1000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.