UK Sales Executive
Salary: £28,000 – £38,000 DOE + 10% Guaranteed Bonus Year 1 + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday + Car or Car Allowance + Pension + BUPA Family Healthcare + Free Parking on site
Field Based: UK Wide
Are you a Sales Representative, Territory Sales Manager, Account Manager or Business Development Manager right now?
Do you sell/have sold surfactants, emulsifiers, raw ingredients, speciality chemicals, essential oils, fragrances, aroma chemicals, oleoresins for the household or personal care markets OR API’s (active pharmaceutical ingredients) bulk chemicals, reagents, buffers to the Biopharmaceutical Sector?
Are you willing to travel throughout the UK to client sites and make great relationships and sales happen?
If you have answered yes to the above, then this is the perfect job for you!!
Our client is a €300million turnover company and a global raw materials supplier to the personal care, household products and aircare /air fragrance industries worldwide. Their turnover comes from both UK and international export today and sales just keep rising exponentially. Due to increased growth in sales, a brand new position has been created for a Sales Manager to manage key accounts and create new sales with personal care, house hold and cleaning products manufacturers, cosmetic and fragrance houses across the UK.
The Requirements of the UK Sales Executive:
- The Sales Executive must have proven success of speciality chemical sales or raw ingredients for the personal care, cosmetics, cleaning products, air care, hair care, skin care, sun care or house-hold care industries; sales of bottling, capping, packaging components of FMCG products will also be fully considered as well as waxes, essential oils, fragrances, flavours, pigments, dyes, emulsifiers, exfoliants, surfactants to the personal care or similar industry sectors
- Must have evidence of producing sales growth and successful relationship building with the major UK manufacturers of personal care, cosmetics, fragrances, car care, cleaning products etc
- The Sales Executive will be willing and able to travel throughout the UK to access all accounts as and when necessary
- Demonstrable experience of working within a B2B FMCG sales environment
- Experience of using own initiative and working in a target driven environment
- Experience of working within FMCG, Pharmaceutical API’s or Cosmetic/Personal Care/Household Speciality Chemicals industries
- Ability to negotiate and close deals
The Responsibilities of UK Sales Executive:
- You will work as a sales representative in the UK with total focus on business development
- Work from a home-based office OR out of the global Headquarters based in Manchester
- Reporting directly to the General Manager you will be responsible for the development of sales throughout the UK as one of a team of 3 Business development Managers
- You will be given a lot of freedom to manage your workload as you see fit in order to hit and exceed all assigned targets
- Regular meetings with customers and internal stakeholders
The Company and Opportunity:
- My client is amongst the industry leaders in the supply of ingredients for the flavour and fragrance industry, developing products for personal care, cosmetics and household care companies throughout the world. Due to significant growth they are now seeking a Business Development Manager to manage UK Accounts
- The successful candidate will support and grow their customers across the UK
- A global manufacturer where everyone’s opinion matters, everyone’s impact is valued, and you have immediate access/ support from Senior Level
- Real opportunity to propel your career further within the business based on successful management in post
Apply right now by calling Martin at Beautiful Recruitment on 0203 911 1000 or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this role you must have the full right to work in the United Kingdom.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice.