Location: Remote based living in the London/M25 area with easy access to Heathrow/Gatwick airport for international travel (Circa 70% travel)
Are you already an International or European Retail Manager, Education Manager or Training Manager with 3+ years experience in the luxury fragrance & perfume markets?
Do you want to work for an incredibly successful, beautiful, and iconic luxury international fragrance house?
Ideally you will already have experience working with luxury perfume/fragrance brands such as Creed, By Kilian, Amouage, Byredo, Maison Francis Kurkdjian or similar fragrance brands
If you love travelling and want the opportunity to train high performing sales teams in world famous luxury retail stores internationally and deliver amazing events, then this is the perfect role for you!
In this role you will have an amazing opportunity to travel each month to beautiful countries such as Italy, France, Dubai, Switzerland, Spain, Serbia, and Indonesia to name just a few!
The requirements for the International Retail Manager – Luxury Fragrance:
- 3+ years experience in the luxury fragrance & perfume markets as a European or International Retail Manager, Education Manager or Training Manager with experience training high performing sales teams in luxury retail stores
- Ability to travel internationally circa 70% of the time
- Strong training experience, mindset, and methodology
- Solid one-to-one and group presentation skills
- Information research, analysis, and evaluation skills
- Good planning and organizational skills, effectively and efficiently handle multiple, simultaneous, and complex tasks and projects
- Ability to plan ahead and manage your time
- Tact and diplomacy in dealing with staff-related to work environment needs
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and public
The role of International Retail Manager – Luxury Fragrance:
Execution of Education Programs:
- Facilitate training in the delivery of both in-classroom and in-store trainings, coaching, seminars and workshops for both dedicated and generic staff, which includes basic product training, clienteling, counter manager training, store training, in store selling techniques, new product launches, events and merchandising
- Schedules local trainings to support brand sales and objectives; communicates and follows-up with head office on staff progression
- Communicate the merchandising strategy to the retailers/agents, in coordination with the visual merchandising; make sure that the merchandising soft tools are consistent with the local specificities
- Communicate to the brand the planning, training, and/or the PR needs by region
Develops Talent and Capabilities:
- Establish and regularly review of staff’s productivity and report back to line manager
- Identify training and development needs through job analysis, performance appraisal/review and feedback of the Line Managers
Leads and Manages the Team:
- Motivates and develops retail staffs: serve as role model in image and professionalism.
- Sets and communicates high workplace operating standards, values and expectations.
- Provides direction. Clearly communicates priorities and required results.
- Provides input in setting performance objectives for team
Build Collaborative Relationships:
- Work with sales team to meet sales objectives
- Build and nurture relationships with retailers e.g. store/cosmetics manager while ensuring information is shared
- Base salary is negotiable for the right person – my client wants to hire the best!
- Genuine opportunities to progress your career with an amazing brand!
- Much more!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Oliver Gill – Global Recruitment Manager today on +44 (0) 203 911 1000
You must have the right to work and live in the UK.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
We look forward to hearing from you!