Location: Office based in Southwest London (Hybrid role)
Founded over 20 years ago, and privately owned my client has firmly established themselves as a leading UK supplier of premium Beauty, Nutrition and Eco – Living brands, which are sold in 25+ countries.
You will be joining a company who are in growth mode who will offer you a long-term future with potential progression opportunities in areas such as Marketing, Product Management, Field Sales or Management
The role of the Telesales Executive:
- Represent a growing portfolio of Natural Beauty, Eco friendly, Vegan Products, Supplement and Superfood brands and upsell the business with potential customers
- Build relationships, as well as developing existing relationships with retailers predominantly within the independent Health food sector
- Growing our customer base through outbound and inbound calls
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Booking appointments for field reps to follow up on sales leads if appropriate
- Work collaboratively with marketing and sales teams to enhance market positioning, sales and to support with new product launches
- Have ownership of data management – CRM and Excel
- Manage your pipeline and maintain a high standard of data quality across our systems on opportunities and closed business
The requirements of the Telesales Executive
- Ideally you will already have 1+ years of experience in an outbound B2B Telesales, Inside Sales, Account Executive, Customer Service, or equivalent role within a wholesaler/distributor in the Beauty, Cosmetics, Healthcare, Nutrition, Supplements, or similar industry
- A driven, ambitious, and energetic personality with excellent communication skills
- You will be keen to learn about new products and grow with the business
- A passion for Natural & Organic products would be ideal
Salary & Benefits:
- Base Salary Circa: £24,000 - £26,000 DOE
- Access to Perkbox 100’s of Discounts (including discounted gym membership and free cinema tickets)
- Professional and personal learning and development opportunities
- Private GP service
- Employee assistance programme, including unlimited therapy
- 5% Matched Pension
- 20 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com and call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.