Location: Office based Monday – Friday in Harrogate, North Yorkshire with travel to client’s events
My client is the UK’s leading Luxury Events Planning company who work with a range of high end corporate and private clients across the North of England.
They plan super sublime events for various luxury events such as balls, parties, weddings, gala dinners, corporate events, and many more!
This role is a perfect opportunity for an individual working as an Events Manager/Coordinator who is dealing with the management of multiple events who has a true passion to plan extraordinary events to make every event special!
What will you be doing in this truly unique Luxury Event Manager position:
- You’ll be working onsite with a highly dedicated and creative team to provide a personalised service and ensure the smooth running of events.
- As the Event Manager you will be responsible for managing multiple projects from beginning to end; this will include duties such as taking briefs, attending meetings, supplier negotiations and logistics, budgeting and delivering the event of a lifetime!
- You will Produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- You will Manage all pre-event planning, organising guest speakers and delegate packs.
- Be able to Lead Client meetings ensuring a structured, planned meeting occurs with defined outputs.
- Organise facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality, and the media.
- Oversee the dismantling and removal of events and clear the venue efficiently.
The requirements to undertake this excellent Event Manager position:
- You will already have 1-2 years’ experience as an Events Manager working either for an events management agency or a luxury events venue in the region e.g Grantley Hall, Rudding Park, Bowcliffe Hall etc or similar establishment
- Ideally already experienced with all aspects of Events Management from initial client brief, venue sourcing, budget management, costings and event delivery etc
- You must be proficient with all Microsoft Office programmes
- A Full UK Drivers Licence will be required for this role
- Be able and willing to work weekends and late evenings when required for events.
- The ability to manage time, events and multiple projects
- Negotiation skills when looking for the best price from venues, suppliers, and contractors.
Salary & Benefits:
- Base salary circa £20,000 – £35,000 (DOE)
- Private Pension
- 20 Days Holidays + Stats
- Excellent training & mentorship directly from the company owner + progression opportunities