Location: Store based in Newcastle City Centre
Do you live and breathe everything luxury watch and jewellery and have circa 2 year’s experience selling high end luxury Watches/Jewellery for companies such as Boodles, Gold Smiths, Bradleys, Mappin & Webb, ROX or any other similar luxury watch & jewellery company?
Do you want to work for an incredibly successful, exciting & fast-growing British independently owned luxury watch & jewellery company?!
Our client is growing at a rapid rate, and you will be selling high value & exclusive watches to high-net-worth clients, and you will also play a key role in delivering exciting big budget VIP events!
Progression and personal development is one the many reasons why our client has exceptionally high staff retention rates and the next steps for you could be in team & store management or even merchandising roles!
If you have said yes to the above and live in the Newcastle area this could be the perfect role for you!
The requirements for the Luxury Watch & Jewellery Sales Consultant
- You will already have circa 2 year’s experience working in the luxury watches and jewellery sectors with experience selling luxury watches and jewellery from brands such as Rolex, Patek Philippe, Chopard, IWC, Tiffany, Cartier, Hublot, Jaeger-LeCoultre or similar luxury brands
- You could also be selling luxury and high value fashion products such a shoes, bags, clothes etc with a genuine hunger to move into the luxury watch and jewellery sector
- You will have an entrepreneurial mentality with the ability to manage your own clients which will include high net worth individuals and build excellent rapport with everyone
- Be mathematically astute with a high standard of written and verbal English language
- Naturally you will already have exceptional presentation skills
The role of Luxury Watch & Jewellery Sales Consultant:
- Working with multi brand luxury watches as well as own brand diamond and gem set fine jewellery, each stone being personally sourced and set in British made settings of the highest quality & precious metals
- Carry out visual checks daily to ensure that the shops windows look as inviting as possible and attract customers into stores
- Source specific products and pieces as requested by clients – liaising with suppliers in the UK & Internationally to buy in the best possible products
- Complete all admin related tasks such as replying to emails, returning phone calls, stock takes, post, stock transfers etc
- Working as part of a growing and passionate team to maximise sales & relationships with prospective buyers – building a client base with them and looking after clients throughout the whole customer journey, even after a sale has been made
- Providing 5* customer service to everyone who walks through the doors
Salary & Benefits:
- Base salary circa £22,000 – £26,000 (DOE)
- Unrivalled Commission & Bonus Opportunities (Potential to earn up to circa £8,000)
- Private Pension
- 20 Days Holidays + Stats
- Holidays Vouchers
- Uniform Allowance
- Excellent sales & product training directly from manufacturers
- Genuine opportunities to progress your career with an amazing brand
You must have the right to work and live in the UK.