Do you live and breathe luxury goods and already have experience in selling either or a mix of luxury watches & jewellery for companies such as Boodles, Goldsmiths, Mappin & Webb, ROX, Prestons or any other luxury watch/jewellery company?
Do you want to work for an incredibly successful, exciting & fast-growing British luxury watch & jewellery company?
If you have said yes to the above and live in the Harrogate area or within a commutable distance this could be the perfect role for you!
The requirements for the Luxury Watch & Jewellery Sales Consultant:
- You will already have experience working in the luxury Jewellery and/or Watches sector with experience selling Jewellery and/or Watches for luxury brands such as Rolex, PatekPhilippe, Chopard, Cartier, IWC, Hublot, Jaeger-LeCoultre or similar brands
- You will have an entrepreneurial mentality with the ability to manage your own clients which will include high net worth individuals and build exceptional rapport with everyone
- Mathematically astute with a high standard of written and verbal English language
- Naturally you will already have exceptional presentation skills and be a great team player
The role of Luxury Watch & Jewellery Sales Consultant:
- Carry out visual checks daily to ensure that the shops windows look as inviting as possible and attract customers into stores
- Source specific products and pieces as requested by clients – liaising with suppliers in the UK & Internationally to buy in the best possible products
- Complete all admin related tasks such as replying to emails, returning phone calls, stock takes, post, stock transfers etc
- Working as part of a growing and passionate team to maximise sales & relationships with prospective buyers – building a client base with them and looking after clients throughout the whole customer journey, even after a sale has been made
- Providing 5* customer service to everyone who walks through the doors
Salary & Benefits:
- Base salary circa £22,000 – £28,000 (DOE)
- Unrivalled Commission & Bonus Opportunities (Potential to earn circa £8,000)
- Private Pension
- 20 Days Holidays + Stats
- Holidays Vouchers
- Uniform Allowance
- Excellent sales & product training directly from manufacturers
- Genuine opportunities to progress your career with an amazing brand
Location: Store based in Harrogate (Full time permanent)
Please send your CV today!