Office-based role Harrogate, North Yorkshire
My client is the UK’s leading Luxury Events Planning company who work with a range of high end corporate and private clients across the North of England!
They plan super sublime events for various luxury events such as balls, super luxe parties, weddings, gala dinners, corporate events, product launches and many more!
This role is a perfect opportunity for an individual working as an Events Administrator, Office Manager /Coordinator who is dealing with the administration for multiple events who is a true team player!
The role of Office Manager – Luxury Events Management
- Switchboard duties, taking messages and being a great ambassador over the phone and in person to clients and suppliers.
- Organizing company and guest travel arrangements and creating detailed travel and event itineraries
- Acting as the PA to the Director/owner – managing their diary and ensuring they are set up for success every day with all supportive documents for client, supplier and other meetings.
- Assisting in the production of PowerPoint presentation for pitches/client meetings to win new event business.
- Supporting staff with general queries, uniform provision, offers of employment/contract raise.
- All general administrative duties including carrying out supplier risk assessments; collating employers’ liability and insurance documents on excel.
- Supplier quotes and assessment paperwork for suppliers is up to date etc.
- Ensuring that the Event Managers are fully supported with any admin or operational related tasks to perform their duties and put on great events.
- Managing the office calendar/diary management
- Ordering of office supplies and supplier management
- Undertaking basic HR administration – office holiday calendar management, sickness, absenteeism records etc. to ensure that all events are fully staffed and hosted correctly in line with Company standards to ensure customer delight.
- Marking staff birthdays and work anniversaries; arranging team building activities/social events
The requirements of the Office Manager – Luxury Events Management:
- Energy and drive are essential to keep pace with the development of the organisation and to deliver a warm welcome as the brand ambassador to clients over the phone/in person/via email.
- You will have 2+ years’ experience as an Office Manager/Events Administrator/Reservations Admin role ideally in a fast paced and dynamic venue-based environment such as a Hotel, Sports Ground, Music Venue, Conference Centre etc.
- A demonstrable track record of success within an administration/office support role
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal is a must.
- Excellent use of word and CRM systems/databases is essential
- A sparkling personality with a real flair for working with people and strong interpersonal skills, plus the right can-do attitude is essential to join our motivated, high energy and positive team.
- Live in a commutable distance from our clients’ offices in Harrogate and fully able to commit to an office-based role.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary (negotiable – DOE)
- Private Pension
- 28 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Excellent training & mentorship directly from the company owner
Apply right now by calling Emma Howarth at Beautiful Recruitment Ltd on + 44 (0) 203 911 1000 and email your up-to-date word CV to email@example.com Beautiful Recruitment is the market leading lifestyle and FMCG recruitment company placing people into beautiful jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK & have a full valid UK driving license.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!