Quality Assurance Manager – Colour Cosmetics & Skincare
Site based in Cheshire (8:30am – 5pm Monday – Thursday & early finish on a Friday)
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of innovative colour cosmetics, skincare and beauty products who partner with blue chip multinational retail clients globally to bring their products to life.
They continue to expand at pace and are passionate innovators who are famous for creating truly amazing cosmetics and skincare products on a mass scale internationally!
This is a brand new role and a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QA Manager, Quality Assurance Manager or Senior Quality Assurance Executive to join an ambitious, high energy company and work alongside the best in class when it comes to cosmetic manufacturing and regulations!
If you have a proven track record of implementing robust quality processes to support the manufacturing of products in areas such as colour cosmetics, skincare, personal care, topical lotions, or similar areas then please get in touch today!
The role of Quality Assurance Manager – Colour Cosmetics & Skincare:
- Lead and manage a team of talented Quality professionals, ensuring all training and personal developments are met
- Develop, implement, and update processes for improvement to ensure ongoing compliance with the relevant standards ISO 22716, BRC standards and retailer standards
- Commission and oversee third party partner Audits
- Complete regular analysis reporting, tracking KPI performance metrics to utilise learnings to evolve the education of the factories
- Ensuring factory compliance to quality (Good Manufacturing Practice, ISO 22716), BRC and ethical (SEDEX) standards
- Calculate and submit our packaging waste data as obligated under Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) regulations to the Environment Agency and customers on an annual basis
- Work closely with NPD, Brand, Commercial, Factories and our suppliers to source more sustainable packaging
- Managing team workload to ensure business priorities and customer critical paths stay on track
- Ensuring that Non-conformance and customer complaints are investigated and CAPAs put in place promptly, as well as reporting on customer complaint trend analysis
- Ensuring controlled documents are up to date (Quality Management Systems manual, SOPs and Work Instructions)
- Actively leading continuous improvements projects leading to more effective and cost-effective processes across departments and with third parties
The requirements for the Quality Assurance Manager – Colour Cosmetics & Skincare:
- You will be an experienced QA Manager, QA Team Leader, Quality Assurance Manager, Technical Manager, or Senior Quality Assurance Executive with several years of experience in the Cosmetics/Skincare/Personal Care industries with detailed knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001, 22716, BRC, Ethical Audits
- An experienced people leader with a proven track record of developing results driven teams
- Comfortable with data handling and analysis and creative in ways of driving value from data created within the team
- Previous experience of working with high street retailers, online retailers, and brands
Able to organise/prioritise your own and the team’s workload in response to business priorities
- Ambition and motivation, hunger for success and genuine responsibility
- Have a good addition to detail and strong communication skills
Apply right now by calling Oliver Gill at Beautiful Recruitment Ltd on + 44 (0) 203 911 1000 and email your up-to-date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Beautiful Recruitment is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!